Use our convenient online scheduling system to set up a free 30 minute phone consultation with one of our attorneys. You can access the system 24 hours a day, and you do not need to be an existing client to use it.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select a day and time from the calendar. Available times are marked in blue.
2. Click on the appointment time that you want and click the “book now” button.
3. Enter your name, address, phone number, and e-mail.
4. Choose any password that is at least six characters long that you want and enter it twice where requested on the information form. [The only reason you need a password is in case you need to change your appointment. You can really use any password that you want, even something like “client123″ or “newclient”]
5. Click the “register and book” button.
6. Check your e-mail in a minute or two. You will receive a confirming e-mail with your consultation date and time. You must click on the confirm button in your e-mail to finalize your booking.