Use our convenient online scheduling system to set up a free 30 minute phone consultation with one of our attorneys. You can access the system 24 hours a day, and you do not need to be an existing client to use it.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select a day and time from the calendar. Available times are marked in blue. [Please note that even though the calendar below indicates the consultations are 15 minutes, we do do set aside 30-45 minutes for each client].
2. Click on the appointment time that you want and click the “book now” button.
3. Enter your name, address, phone number, and e-mail.
4. Choose any password that is at least six characters long that you want and enter it twice where requested on the information form. [The only reason you need a password is in case you need to change your appointment. You can really use any password that you want, even something like "client123" or "newclient"]
5. Click the “register and book” button.
6. Check your e-mail in a minute or two. You will receive a confirming e-mail with your consultation date and time. You must click on the confirm button in your e-mail to finalize your booking.